I am sitting here giggling and Terry asked what I was giggling at. my response...wow the difference with a boy and a girl at Christmas. Terry is setting up Coleson's race car track currently and there is your darling mermaid and Barbie jeep driver. So cute! Looks like a great Christmas. Love their sleeping bags!
Love the rockstar photos! Looks like a fun Christmas for all. Saw Hungry Hippos under your tree, Nora also received that and it is all ready driving me batty. I knew it would!
7 comments:
I am sitting here giggling and Terry asked what I was giggling at. my response...wow the difference with a boy and a girl at Christmas. Terry is setting up Coleson's race car track currently and there is your darling mermaid and Barbie jeep driver. So cute! Looks like a great Christmas. Love their sleeping bags!
I just seriously laughed out loud at that last picture of Kyla. Hilarious!
I only have about 1 million pics from Christmas. I really have to start deleting!
ROCK star(s)! hilarious.
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Love the pictures of the girls rocking out :)
Love the rockstar photos! Looks like a fun Christmas for all. Saw Hungry Hippos under your tree, Nora also received that and it is all ready driving me batty. I knew it would!
Looks like the girls had a lot of fun!
loving all these new pictures!! looks like the girls had an awesome christmas. they are too cute!!
Post a Comment